Summary of a time travel by Android OS.

Summary of time travel by Android OS



The concept of time travel seems unattainable for science.
In the 18th century if someone would say the telephonic concept. The statement would be mocked. Time travel concept has developed over time. It is well portrayed in some movies. Although, it is not mockable yet hard to accept the concept.

Teleportation is another science term. A person is teleported to another place without any vehicle. Two or three videos are on YouTube about time travel or teleportation recorded on camera. They are claiming it to be true.





Things were going almost right or wrong. Someone came with a cutting edge OS, Android. A mini robot, greenish in color displayed in front of mobile stores. Some users declared it to be better than Microsoft OS. I had a problem. I never wanted to leave an old friend.

 The combo of Nokia and Microsoft was so cool that I could play outdoor games. I was the last person to be an Android user of that class. I got fucked for it.

Some cool guys started following new trends. Hashtags, Selfies and photo edit to look good. Screen lock, Swipe up the action, Night mode etc. I did nothing and was just hoping time travel by Android.


A concept knocked on my door as Cryptocurrency.  I was so fascinated and intrigued by the concept. I can almost publish a book. I covered many aspects and free earning was a whole new game as 'Airdrop'.



I earned and fucked to the best of my ability. But the story had a painful twist, I never expected. Time travel is not possible. From my free earning ' Hydro' as a free project paid me 3000$. I lost it. I advised my friend to hold it and I sold it early just to make 200$. The crazy part was I had 4 accounts and made just 800$ where I could make 12000$. It was the last chance for me to travel time by Android. From a device, if you can earn free 12000$. I compare it to a time travel.

I swallowed the pain and just write to help you out of any problem. There is an exception in almost all statements, theories and fact. I think it is better to go straight unless you face boredom to think. Pull as much as you can. You never know. 




















Comments

Popular Posts